Jacquie L. Jones
Jacquie L. Jones established her law practice with the theme that Service is Our Signature. Whether they are are longstanding clients, or brand new, her goal is find solutions for the problems facing her clients and their family.
Jacquie L. Jones is a Pennsylvania native who earned her Juris Doctor from the Georgetown University Law Center. Among numerous honors recognizing her professional accomplishments and community contributions, she has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers Rising Stars multiple times.
Jacquie L. Jones strives to provide every client the most complete legal protection and guidance when they are faced with a legal battle while remembering the importance of value. Her experience, talent, and creativity mean that you don't have to worry about your case because it's in the right hands.
Areas of Practice:
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC, J.D., 2000
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC, M.A.. Government, 2001
- Ohio Wesleyan University, Columbus, OH, B.A. Politics & Government, 1996
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association