Happy Father’s Day! This week we will be highlighting ideas for how to get involved with the kids this summer during custody time. Make this summer memorable with these fun Father’s Week activities!
Take a day trip to the city and be sure to incorporate these stops!
1. Visit The Franklin Institute for a day of entertaining science education.
2. Stop by Liberty Bell for some historical educational fun!
3. Stop by the Spruce Street Harbor Park and spend some quality time with the kids on a colorful hammock.
Spend a day in the counties.
4. Check out the Crayola Museum to learn about a childhood staple.
5. Visit the Herr’s Potato Chip Factory for some new shared knowledge.
6. For a Glance at Wildlife plan a trip to the Elmwood Park Zoo
7. Visit Asher’s Chocolate Factory for a sweet treat this summer
Pull out a hose for some at-home water fun in the sun!
8. Learn how to make your own slip and slide on our Pinterest
By Jacquie L. Jones
Join us on a journey of discovery as we explore issues of custody, criminality, and Probate especially in Delaware County, PA.